Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Moving days.

Were finally in the new apartment, I will post pics soon.
It was the coldest days to move, it even snowed a lil :(
I was sick the whole time, but was a trooper and managed to help.
Justin's family helped out, and that was awesome.
It was funny seeing Justin's mattress on top of the trailblazer to get it over to the new apartment down the road lol. Its a king, and it was easier to do that. Now we are on the second floor, so it was interesting getting everything up.
Anyways, Justin and I hung pictures today so things are looking good in here.
I hope everyone had a good weekend and is having a good week, I am more grumpy than usual but have high hopes by tomorrow I will be happier lol.

Well Blog l8tr.
<3
Jillian, Justin, Lilly, and Chester.





No comments:

Post a Comment