Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Its been too long.

Good morning everyone! It has been awhile since I have blogged. I suppose I hadnt been in the mood, but today is a lovely day and besides my headache... I think it will be a good Tuesday.
Anyways, updates? Well...
Justin started his new Job, and he is very excited as well as I am.
Chester has become more of a shithead, excuse my language.lol
Oh, I found Uber cute pics of Lilly as a puppy last night. You have no idea how happy they made me :)
My mom and I had a wonderful weekend, she spoiled us rotten too which I cant complain.
We decided Brita was a better idea than bottled waters yesterday lol.
One tree hill Just seems to get more like a soap opera everyday, but I still am addicted.
We got the finishing touches in the apartment, now I need to get pics!
I am starting to dislike my job again, but hopefully (doubtful) it will be motivation for another job.
Oh! And I am very hungry so will have to update more later! 
Hope everyone has a wonderful week!
xoxo

(Here are the pics I found)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new job for Justin! And I hope you endure yours :)

    P.S. that pic of you in your previous post is GORGEOUS! love it!

    ReplyDelete