Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Silly lil updates on silly lil lilly, Chestdog, Bustin and Finillian.



So here goes another blog, and why not brag about how cute my pups are again? I don't care if its annoying, there the only babies I will be having for awhile lol.
I found that picture above in my camera, it was the first day for Chester and I in the new apartment. He was so tiny, and I miss him to where I can pick him up but its whatever...now he is this big, handsome dog who is still cute to me :)


So I am officially there when it comes to Lilly being apart of the family.
She is not second place against Chester to me, she really is my sweet little girl.
I love her very much, and sometimes I like her more than Chester since she isn't as much of a shithead. Excuse my language...but there is no other way of describing Chester's stubbornness and brat like tendencies lol. And no, that still wasn't describing it... :P
Anyways, Lilly has become this amazing puppy.
She is a cuddler for sure, and definitely a mamas girl (which I love)
She is so pretty and a dainty little thang compared to Chester...



But yes, they are my world as if you couldn't tell. Justin and I are very happy with how fast are family has grown, its gonna be crazy when we decide to have kids lol. But than I will have three babies I suppose :)




K now enough about them I guess... lol
Me and Bustin Boyd Bells are doing fabulous, we both were shocked by some news yesterday that I don't feel like mentioning.
But Justin and I love each other, and we both know we will get through this rough time.
Were moving in our new apartment in two days, which is stressful but exciting.
And as we speak I am making some Parmesan chicken that I made with a Caesar salad and pasta. Jummy jummy.
Were trying to think positive in such a time, which is hard to do but thankfully I have such a wonderful, funny, husband.
He makes it easy to take a breather, anyways...
Were gonna eat now :D
Blog l8tr, here are some random pictures just for randomness sake.






No comments:

Post a Comment